GhostRydersFromHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In The Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

In The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: In The Beginning   In The Beginning EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:45 am

Well Little Over A Year Ago I Started Playing Requiem, And I made The Guild Mollyhatchet
Following In The Footsteps Of Fisterbottom One Of The Best Leaders I Ever Followed In
The Game Archlord, Hoping That Some If Not All Of My Friends From Archlord Would Come
And Try Out The Game And Play Some To Again Show MMORPG World That Mollyhatchet
Can Rule On Two Different Games At The Same Time.

Well That Thought Blew Up In My Face And Only A Few Players Came Over And Very Much
Enjoyed The Game, But Then Certain Members Of Mollyhatchet And Others From Archlord
Started Talking Shit About Us And Leaving Archlord Completely And Needless To Say We
Got Upset And Started Talking About A Guild Name Change Because Those People Made Us
Feel Like We Were Never Any Part Of Mollyhatchet And Shouldn't Be Useing The Name.

About Month Later A New Guild Was Born GHOSTRYDERSFROMHELL But With Only Few People
Playing The Game It Got Kinda Boring Fast Cause In This Game Its All About The Guild And
Working As A Team To Get Anywhere. Then Some Of The Members Lost They're Intrenet
For Awhile And It Got Even More Boring But I keeped Trying, Only To Fail Over And Over Again.

So I Took A 8 Month Break From The ONLINE Gaming World And Now I'M Back Giving It Yet One More Try.

Back to top Go down
https://ghostrydersfromhell.forumotion.com

In The Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GhostRydersFromHell :: Welcome To GhostRydersFromHell :: About The Guild And It's Admin-
Jump to: